Municipal Court

Important note regarding your driver’s licence

An online payment does not automatically cancel your driver’s licence suspension. You must verify the status of your driver’s licence with the municipal court.


By Internet

Through Constats Express

Only VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards will be accepted.

Make sure to fill out all the information required, including the ticket number (reference number) and the date of offence.

Should you have questions regarding Constats Express, contact the municipal court at 418 724-3181.

Through your financial institution’s website

Participating financial institutions :

  • Caisses Desjardins
  • National Bank

You will find the reference number to enter for online payment in the upper right-hand corner of the response form.

Fine issued by the Sûreté du Québec 
Enter only the last NINE (9) numbers, without spaces (omit the #100391).
Other fines
Enter only the last NINE (9) numbers of the fine, without spaces, in the centre of the top part of the fine (omit the #210043).

For additional information, contact your financial institution.


By mail

You must include the following in your envelope :

  • Plea of guilty form
  • Cheque, certified cheque or money order made out to Ville de Rimouski

DO NOT FORGET to enter the fine number on the back of your cheque or on the front of your money order. If your licence has been sanctioned, only certified cheques or money orders will be accepted

Address :
205, de la Cathédrale Avenue
P.O. Box 710
Rimouski, QC
G5L 7C7


In person

See the collection counter at the Rimouski city hall during opening hours.

Payment methods accepted :

  • Cheque
  • Certified cheque
  • Money order
  • Debit card
  • Cash

Credit cards will not be accepted.

If your licence has been sanctioned, only certified cheques and money orders will be accepted.